I am a highly motivated Senior UX Specialist with a broad skill set including hi and low fidelity wireframes, user testing and analysis, story boarding, prototyping, competitive analyses, stakeholder interviews, strategic planning and best practice recommendations from a usability/user experience perspective. I thrive on solving problems and engineering solutions. All my positions have always required multidisciplinary proficiency in interaction and UX design as well as project management, product development, and marketing/social media initiatives.
Over the course of my career I have been a part of several high-profile online initiatives optimizing user engagements for brands such as Metlife, Aetna, Verizon, Verizon Wireless, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Thomson Reuters, Nuance Communications, ESPN, Wynn Hotels, Playstation, Honey Dew Donuts, BJ's, Charter Communications, Boston University School of Medicine.
- Execute all phases of UX work: research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing, and implementation.
- Support all aspects of product development including strategic planning, conceptualization, resource and project management.
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering to align UX vision and activities with product goals.
- Participate in user research and usability testing when needed or appropriate.
- Deliver high-quality presentations, analyses, and plans to senior management and partner companies.
- Synthesize perspectives and needs of key project stakeholders and orchestrate their engagement throughout a project's lifecycle.
- Continually improve research and design processes to gain efficiency, and simplify problems.
Working with Travis
"Travis worked as a lead designer for a large portal redesign project which can be challenging as the role required working with multiple teams in different areas and on different levels. Confident, independent and personable, he was a pleasure to work with."
-DJ Min, Associate Creative Director, User Experience, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts. November 9, 2012